To develop competent instrumentation engineers and entrepreneurs with social responsibilities.
- To impart technical knowledge to meet the current industrial needs.
- To build the ability to pursue entrepreneurship.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOS)
- To build their technical knowledge for facing all sorts of challenges in industry or in pursuance of higher studies.
- Adapt to the constantly changing field- through sustained learning and provide technical solutions to real life problems.
- Be an entrepreneur by building individually and as a team.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
PO1.Basic and Discipline Specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to solve engineering problems.
PO2.Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
PO3.Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of system components or processes to meet specified needs.
PO4.Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
PO5.Engineering Practices for society, sustainability, and Environment: Apply appropriate technology in the context of society, sustainability, environment, and ethical practices.
PO6.Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
PO7.Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Ability to maintain various types of field instrumentation equipments.
- Ability to establish talents in measurements and control of systems in process industries.
It is a combination of Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation branches
“It is a specialized engineering to monitor, measure, manage and control machineries in all industries”
- Students can manage electrical machineries in all electrical industries.
- Students can study about all the measuring instruments and they can able to measure the process variables like temperature, pressure, level and etc.
- Students can study about PLC, DCS and industrial automation.
- Also study about hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Students can draw piping and industrial diagram and also LABVIEW and MATLAB.