Microchip Technology Inc. The Embedded Control Solutions Company®
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Academic Program demonstrates our ongoing commitment to support the education of the next generation of engineers. We offer unique benefits and resources for educators, researchers and students worldwide. Our partnership with academia is intended to increase the awareness and knowledge of embedded applications and inspire students to become the innovators of the future.
- Access to labs, curriculum and course material
- Silicon donations to help seed labs
- Assistance finding low-cost development tools
- Free versions of all Microchip software development tools
- 25% Academic Discount when ordering many of the development tools available on Microchip’s online e-commerce site.
- Students gain ICT knowledge and practical experience through microchip IDE, Compiler & Simulators.
- Students can earn MAPIC Certification to achieve their dream jobs in Core Sector in the World.
- To help students prepare for the positions in a variety of Core Industries, Microchip Academy courses emphasize the practical application of knowledge and the development of career skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
- Microchip Academy works with business partners, NGOs, government agencies, and academies to help students and alumni pursue career opportunities in Core and Embedded Systems.
- As a Microchip Academy student, He/ She gains access to innovative learning tools, a global support community, and resources to help you launch your career.
- Students who successfully complete Microchip Academy courses are invited to join the global alumni community on LinkedIn.
Web-based and downloadable free cross-platform professional tools